Martes, Agosto 7, 2012

WEEK SEVEN: RAIN:deadly or funny

Do not, on a rainy day, ask your child what he feels like doing, because I assure you that what he feels like doing, you won't feel like watching.
- Fran Lebowitz

I'm sure everyone of us has their own fun moments in the rain. I remember when I'm still a child , my mother will always chase me in the rain because I break her decision of not letting me play in the rain. Then after that when I'm caught I will taste the precious "kurot" in the side. I miss those days. My childhood RAINY DAYS   

are so fun unlike my Rainy Days today. Nowadays when it's raining I just:
•COMPUTER

•EAT
•COMPUTER
•PLAY CHESS
•COMPUTER
•WATCH NEWS
If you would notice my whole day will just circulate with these hobbies.

When it's raining I always wish that I could play in the rain again with all my cousin just like in the past. I always wanted to feel the happiness of BONDING. It's been a long time when I last feel that. If only I have the power to travel time I will go back to the past where people are still industrious , teenagers are still moral , mother nature still calm and rainy days are still fun not deadly.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento