Biyernes, Hulyo 20, 2012

WEEK FIVE: My new family

Last JULY 19, 2012 we held our First General Assembly. The program is about the Official Organization for the Multi Media Students. We held a election for the position of President, Vice President, Treasurer, Asst. Treasurer, Secretary, Asst. Secretary and PRO. The freshmen are not allowed to be elected to other position other than the position of PRO. We elected the right person. The organization don't have its name yet but I think the higher year is processing it. After that, we have our "CLASS PICTURE" and "FAMILY PICTURE". For me it was fun and memorable because it my PICTURE. with my new FAMILY ^^, .After the family picture we went back to the Laboratory. There the higher year share some of there experience in our course. They gave us some advice and tip. I learn a lot from them.

I feel very relax and comfortable with my new family. I know that my Kuya and Ates are always there for us.      I know that we will make more fun memories. I will try to be more sociable to them. CAS is Fun but its more fun in the MMA ^^. hahaha  
MMA FAMILY we are the FAMILY ARTIST!!!!!! We are not moody! We are just artistic and EXPRESSIVE!!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento